A wee run out

jimmy
This post is 3588 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A fantastic day up here today so me and the boy went away a run, nowhere in particular, just following the front wheel. I passed a wee slip road and remembered it was a decent wee 'B' road I 'discovered' last year. Some fab views and definitely

made for bimbling

001_zps70d001ad.jpg

003_zps6133a80b.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tommy

He was scrubbing in his new tyres

Fitted them 2 weeks ago. He appears more interested in his car the noo

Jimmy, What the hell do you do if you want a cup of tea and a sandwich? That is the middle of bleeding nowhere FFS, I mean it's a lovely ride out and all and really not a place to get "CAUGHT UP IN TRAFFIC" but hell's teeth it is barren out there. Unless of course that is the view from the CO-OP car park !!!!!! :rofl::bighug:

• Like 1

Jimmy, What the hell do you do if you want a cup of tea and a sandwich? That is the middle of bleeding nowhere FFS, I mean it's a lovely ride out and all and really not a place to get "CAUGHT UP IN TRAFFIC" but hell's teeth it is barren out there. Unless of course that is the view from the CO-OP car park !!!!!! :rofl::bighug:

It's ok Slice - there'll be a Tesco nearby. What's the saying? Never more than 20ft from a Tesco. Or is it a rat? Na I'm sure it's Tesco.

Both pests either way.

• Like 2

Do I detect Green :razz:

• Like 1

Yep "GREEN" alright, I live in a nice place and all but there I could really "get away from it all" :hyper:

• Like 1

That virago looks cool jim, were over west tommorow :jossun: , just rallying the troops tnt,, warm here [ east] too. :yeah:

Slice, that spot is only about 6 miles from Largs, a wee seaside town famous for two things...Nardinis Ice cream shop and for kicking the shit out of some vikings way back when

Heres a wee pic I took on the way to work this morning

DSC_0002_zpsa378fc2d.jpg

Well Jimmy, after all that I hope you had a wee dramm.

Vikings - check Ice-cream- check ride to work, you jammy bas**rd, not envious or anything cos I'm retired but still that looks like an easy start to the day mate. :jossun:

• Like 1

Cheers mate. An 0545hrs start means its always an empty road in. Not all good tho we only get a handfull of good days each year to take advantage

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online