Game Of Thrones

sniff6
This post is 3620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone else Watching Game of Thrones ?? :whistle:

What a Brilliant Series it is ,In fact i would say its one of the best series i've watched on tele.

For those who don't know it's an adaptation of an award winning book by George R. R. Martin. It's high fantasy starring Boromir himself. It's made by HBO the network behind Band of Brothers, Pacific etc and is a stunningly pretty high quality series by anybodies standards. It's high fantasy but has more violence, death, sex and nudity than i think i've seen from a TV show. Some of the women in it are damn hot looking too.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's high fantasy but has more violence, death, sex and nudity than i think i've seen from a TV show. Some of the women in it are damn hot looking too.

I've seen Seasons 1-3.

The Mrs is watching 4, but I cannot STAND fucking adverts, so I'm waiting until I can just get the whole season in one, watch every episode back to back and enjoy it that way.

So NO spoilers!!!

Wouldn't call it High Fantasy myself... That tends to be gods and dragons all over the place, whereas this is almost pure Low Fantasy. Even LotR was just about Mid.

If you want even more violence and nudity/sex than this, Spartacus is certainly one to go for. True Blood too... In fact, most of the stuff the Mrs watches on her TellyBox thing, TBH!!

I mainly just play computer games, so I know *nothing* about violence and nudity... :whistle::eusa_liar:

Stoopid double-posting Submit button...!

Spoilers eh, so you dont know that that Deneris and Dog get it on in Winterfell. The red witch uses Jofreys corpse as a thunderbird puppet.

An dog likes chicken!

I download it and never seen any adverts!

it pretty much reflects what is in the books which means its pretty damn good.

Great show so far, can't remember for sure but l think l saw somewhere they plan this show for 10 seasons, hope so. great story lines, not that l'm looking at something to blonde....... :eusa_whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online