Tyre pressure gauge

Lincol
This post is 3595 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I want to buy a accurate tyre pressure gauge, ideally one that has a 90 degree head to enable easy access to valve especially on the front of my twin disc machine. I have bought several over the years but would like a quality accurate good one, any suggestions ???

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You could buy a couple of right angled valve adaptors and leave them on permanently, makes it easier to inflate as some places dont have right angled inflators

Means you dont have to have a right angled gauge then, more to choose from

looks good that one Tommy.

wonder if we as members get quantity discount on things like this, bit like a YOCgroupon or such?

YOC Gropeon did you say? Tommy will try it out first then!! :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

Leaving right-angled adapters in place alters the balance of the wheels.

Tried it once as a lazy s*d and got a bit of a fright.

Now carry one right-angle adapter in the pocket of my bike jacket. Much better!!

Ah your missing the obvious Tommy. One is a "TIRE" gauge and the other one is a "TYRE" gauge, must be the first time ever that something in AMERICAN is more expensive than in ENGLISH !!! :shakeno:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online