HELP - LEO VINCE EVO II ExHAUST ON XJ6

hippyracer
This post is 3603 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Again Guys

I'm looking for some advice: I want to put a Leo Vince underbody Evo II exhaust on my XJ6. The one thing that worries me is this exhaust has no CAT so I'm concerned it will fail it's MOT. Obviously I don't want the aggravation of removing exhaust every time MOT is due. Has anyone out there in the UK got one of these exhaust on their bike and have you had any issues when taking bike for MOT or has it passed with no problems. Any advice would be very helpful.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Bikes do not have an emissions test as part of their MOT, you can almost fit what you want, except a"race only can" and it must not be straight through or to loud, most testers will tell you if it's to loud and some of the rear exhausts come with demountable baffles so you can bung them in for the test and take them out for road use, subject to rejetting. hope that helps.

as long as it does not say 'Not for Road Use'

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online