Dating Certificate / Proof of Age

Nate15
This post is 3625 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nate, We are just a bunch of owners that like to chat about bikes, Yamahas and anything with 2 wheels really not an official site for Yamaha. Having said that if you put a bit more meat on the bone of your question one of the guys or girls on here might be able to point you in the right direction. Hope that helps. :jossun:

PS see below thought someone would know how to.

As a Yamaha owners club, can you provide this, for a fee of course? If so, how much?

Thanks, Nate

Actually the answer is yes we can. If you send a PM to a member named Paul Dawkins he will be able to advise you and let you know the fee.

Don't forget to say hello in the new members section.

Yes, indeed the YZ125 - my local quarry and motocross track is less than 2 miles away - I want to be able to ride it there and back and not have to put it in the van all the time... ;)

Paul will know more but it might have to be a Q plate. I would check out if you can get affordable insurance on it too. It may be worth asking Lee in the insurance section.

I have said to Paul there is a question on here. Hopefully he will get time to pop in and help.

I expect to meet up with Paul at the beginning of July at the Aircooled RD event in Derby.

Glad you got help but consider saying hello in the newbies section if you intend to stay around. To be honest I rarely reply to people who don't do that quite early in their initial posts and new joiners who do post hello's do tend to get better replies. As Slice said in his post,we are a forum of people who like bikes and sometimes get aggrieved when people think the forum is an "on demand - fix my bike" place for them to post. We even have had people posting the same question all over the forum and then re-posting a short time later, angry, that no one had replied.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online