What price job satisfaction

jimmy
This post is 3591 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bad luck mate, not to worry there will be more, if they thought to ask you for an interview then your a shoe in for next time. :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ego's taken a knock, but at least the decision has already been made for you.

Kismet!

• Like 1

most of those people already say everything.. that day when you will be old, very old, you will stay and think what you do in this life... and you don`t do a lot of things because you was to busy to prepare for when you will be old.. and all what you will have will be regrets because you don`t do things at the right time... well, I can be wrong, I was never old :))

a boring job will increase the stress and if you think you can still stay outside and doing what you like, stay outside and don`t go for a f desk just because is easier or you can win more money. you will have money and will be to old to do anything with those money. leave the easier work for when you are not able to do what you like. if you are happy at work, you will be happy at home.

i`m sorry because the interview don`t was good but I think was a fail in your advantage, a big win.

• Like 1

That was some nice bitter good news for you there Jim, few more years on the rubber ducky and then you maybe worthy of a warm desk with coffee on tap.

I kind of get the feeling that the outcome is the same anyway - would have been nice to have turned it down though? :)

At least this way when the position comes up again there will be no negativity towards you for turning it down previously. Here's to another 10 years of chugging on the deep blue!

Cheers folks. As Drewpy says it was a blow to my professional pride (you don't like anyone telling you you're not good enough) but it was probs the best result for me. I know if I had to make the decision I would probably regret my choice either way.

To make up for it I went on a wee 8 hour sail down round the isles of Cumbrae today

• Like 2