Don't you just hate it when this happens

Tommy xs
This post is 3624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought some fork seals around six months ago, their here somewhere but can't find them & looking for them I found things I had, I didn't know I had and have bought again. I've had to reorder more fork seals,

bet they'll turn up once the new ones arrive. I think i'll have to start an inventory, must be my age as I always used to know what I had & where it was or maybe I just need to stop buying stuff until I really need it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i use to do it all the time tommy,

but now i don't stock anything any more so if i want something i know i don't have it.

it also makes your shed look much more tidy.

• Like 1

Having had similar experiences, I now have a drawer I store all new stuff in awaiting fitting

Having had similar experiences, I now have a drawer I store all new stuff in awaiting fitting

So do I Jimmy, but for some reason their not in there

Tommy, Just bought a new set of plugs for the Suzuki plus HT caps at £54 fitted them and found the last lot I had bought when I went to find the socket to fit them. FFS!!!!! SWMBO was NOT impressed plus they don't fit the Yams so now I have a complete set with no bike. (BUGGER) :crazy:

Well I'm glad i'm not the only one and at least my oil seals are only cheap, also I'll use them sooner or later

if they ever turn up :eusa_think:

I'm still finding stuff I "put away" for other projects and well as buying two of everything.

no wonder I'm skint

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find anything after l moved things out the front room lol, in draws, cardboards, spare room. should put it all in one room only but l don't, trying 2 find it all now. You know how it is, buy something thinking l'll do that, fit that tomorrow but you don't, someone comes around quick move it, ohhhh l'll just put it there. Damm where is it. I need that now crap l got to buy another. Just a thought, write a parts list?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online