Ybr 125 clocks (speedo Assy).

Gaz123
This post is 3620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My bike is a 2009 ybr 125 (fuel injection), my clock assy is damaged (bike was blown over in heavy winds, parked up), but still fully working, only considering replacing for cosmetic purposes so not an urgent fix.

I was looking on e-bay, aftermarket suppliers and even oem distributors, prices vary wildly for the full assy, i came across an older model version (2005-2006) old new stock, from what i can tell it is identical to my current one, just for the older version of my bike.

My question really is, would the older versions, or even the newer style 2010 onwards speedo's work on my bike, by that i mean all the cabling and the like, i know they would bolt on just fine, im just a bit wary about all the hookups, so thought it best to ask on here before really looking hard for a replacement.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Most likey the older 1 wont work becaust the dash on your bike is also the display for codes when you have faults in the injection system. find the part number for your dash and what years they changed the part number then thoes from x year to x year will be the years that will work direct hook up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online