Aircooled RD Club rally - Derby; July 2014

This post is 3563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Great pics,,, that be the RD400C in the marine /turquoise blue,,, :jossun: nice,,,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just couldn't make this although its on my list for next year looks very good, have a good time anyone who's gone or going :jossun:

hope you didn't get too wet last night :jossun:

If that was for me Drewps, I was at home, tucked in with my better half, listening to the rain.

I popped to Sheffield on Saturday to get a new drum kit for my son. Got him one of these.

Yamaha_Stage_Custom_Advantage.jpg

• Like 2

If that was for me Drewps, I was at home, tucked in with my better half, listening to the rain.

I popped to Sheffield on Saturday to get a new drum kit for my son. Got him one of these.

Yamaha_Stage_Custom_Advantage.jpg

so now you got the pitter patter of Cosy Powell instead :babyha:

so now you got the pitter patter of Cosy Powell instead :babyha:

It's a replacement for an old second hand set we brought him a while ago so he is Cosy Powell (that takes me back) and I am Gary Moore (on my Les Paul). We are not bad neighbours - really!!!!

We went to look for a set of Pearl or Mapex drums but ended up with another Yamaha in the house.

• Like 2

Good on you mate. My eldest is quite a good musician and plays guitar, piano/keyboards and trumpet. I have been trying the mandolin for a few years but not very good. He picked it up and after a few minutes getting the feel rattled out Johnny come lately by Steve Earle.....

Me and t'missus did draw the line at a drum kit tho, so well done there.

• Like 1

Thats a great drum kit dirtydt, wouldnt mine a play on that myself...not sure your neghbours will be all that impressed tho ...I 'll watch out for you appearing on a channel 4 noisy neighbours expose. :D

John, I forgot my camera dohh

Had a great time, 3rd one I've been to met up with old friends and met some new ones

• Like 1

The RD400C but in the 250 blue colour, not Marine blue.

I restored it in 2006 and sold it to the present owner in April this year, mine is the special parked next to it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online