Hello from Stavanger, Norway

This post is 3650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Just bought my first motorcycle ever, and it is a modified FZR750 '89 model... See my profile pic... I'm planning on doing quite a few improvements to it during the Norwegian winter which are approx October to March. This summer I'm just going to enjoy having a bike :)

Have a nice day everyone :)

//Stig

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Hi Stig, Welcome to the YOC, if that's your first ever bike then unless you do some training first your going to DIE !!! Please tell us that you have ridden before and that this is not really your first ever bike? It's a 750 rocket and you need skill and knowledge to handle something like this. :shakeno:

Welcome.

And I agree with my colleagues !

I hope that isn't your first bike because it will kill you.

I'm hoping that you have had training etc and that this is your first Yamaha.

Enjoy the bike but be careful !

Hi again guys,

Thank you very much for all welcomes and your concerns. It is really true that this is my first bike ever. I'm actually having lessons to get my licens these days.....

But to calm you a little, I can tell you that I've been riding quite much for more than 20 years already, so I have a lot of training. Actually the first big motorcycle I rode was a FZR750 when I was 15 years old :)

Hope to get a lot of knowledge and friends here at the YOC.... :)