ouch, taken out today!

drewpy
This post is 3596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You gobshite , you could have gone up to £3000 with no effect on your quat, I did.

My shitty yams got A three grand no quible agreed value.

Oh ! How's your poorly pinky .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Question gobshite means dumbass? I have to agree 1600 seems low to me lets hope it all works out for you,if not sue the dumb shit and get your money back,buy it as a wreck and fix it again.

Hopefully the adjuster will come soon so you know where you stand,here they can take weeks to give you a answer.On a bike like that it would be months while they try and figure out what each part is worth used ,,not new as it has a deperation value now because you rode it.

I fn hate insurance companys for that type of thing even if you give them the recipets for the parts they adjust it down,day old or years,I had to help a guy years ago spent 7 years collecting parts to build a bike and the ins.co tried the well theses part are so old they have less value crap,, even though the bike had just been built like yours

Question gobshite means dumbass?

Not quite dt, but in some ways yes.

A gobshite is some someone that talks(gob) a load of rubbish(shite)

A dumbass, is, dare I say somebody that is mentality challenged?

• Like 1

Its about right for a Ped, not in concours condition,,,if it were a Yamaha Fs1E. ... :rolleyes: You"d be looking for 3K -5K :yeah:

Edit" Kev ,,,,, your a Dumbass ------------------according to mikes terms,,, :babyha:

You gobshite , you could have gone up to £3000 with no effect on your quat, I did.

My shitty yams got A three grand no quible agreed value.

Oh ! How's your poorly pinky .

bloody wacked it tonite at scouts and expleted a few anglo-saxon words.

£2.5k was the limit and is about right for the ped. you dumbasses thought it was £1600? that 65% of 2.5 :razz:

• 4 weeks later...

update;

confirmed the other party admitted fault, so I'm taking it round to Red Rose retro in Burnley rd, Todmorden to have it assessed for the insurance.
booked in the private doctors to assess me and also have some physio.

Also good news is that I can sort of use the hand for clutch so went for a little spin on it, just can't get into standing traffic for too long or it hurts too much.

different view of the forks

WP_20140521_0011_zps76d7bc2a.jpg

Glad to hear things are progressing for you Drewps.

Phew " their bent some,,, not on the shelf spares for gilera"s eh.... say hello to dave from me , i"v shared a beer or 2 at Stafford with him,, :buzz:

i can assess it for you andy !!! erm ,, yes it's fucked...

good luck with the rebuild andy...for a man of your calibre it shouldn't be a problem..

feck me,, im going soft, giving out compliments like they are going out of fashion ..

• Like 2

Phew " their bent some,,, not on the shelf spares for gilera"s eh.... say hello to dave from me , i"v shared a beer or 2 at Stafford with him,, :buzz:

will do :)

Met Dave today and a cracking bloke.

I mentioned your name John, then he kicked me out swearing and muttering under his breath about tight scotch git or something. :eusa_shifty:

Dave did the gpz600 in last months Practical sports bike mag and his work is amazing.

Loads of 2 smokes in there, lots of suzis GT 250, 550, 500.

A nearly finished KH750 and TS on the bench and also what looks like a TL125 honda, but was a rare 2 stroke model.(anyone know what its called?)

didn't want to leave, but had to let the man work lol-1.gif