New mem from Aussie

This post is 3649 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

After browsing google through all the possible forums to tag up, i found yours and it seemed well layed out and informative.

My name's Sean and i own a 96' YZF600R Thundercat, second to my 12' CBR250RAB. Thoroughly enjoying the bike, lots of new lessons already but thankfully never downed a bike although we could all agree theres so many close calls.. Will throw a pic up as soon as i can. Bought the bike for a bargain, unregistered, needed a service, needed tyres, list goes on but il fill all that in on my profile, my main goal (with help from you guys) is to learn everything i can similar to the way i know my cars inside out.
Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Sean, glad you could join us, both nice bikes, we don't really mind what you ride as long as it's got 2 wheels and makes you smile. :jossun:

Hi Sean, my son is in South Australia at the moment, do you know him? :D

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online