Dragstar 650 exhaust

EazyDuz
This post is 3629 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is where I got mine from. Give the guy a call, you might be able to haggle the price down a bit.

http://www.customcruisers.com/Custom2005/customshop2005/contents/en-uk/p8603.html

The jet sizes should be on the V&H website.

eazy

sorry for the thread hijack

has any of you guys slashcut a set of the original exhausts?

i've got two set and i'm thinking of cutting a set i'm just wondering what they sound like and if its worth the hassle

i know one of you guys will have already tried it lol

eazy

sorry for the thread hijack

has any of you guys slashcut a set of the original exhausts?

i've got two set and i'm thinking of cutting a set i'm just wondering what they sound like and if its worth the hassle

i know one of you guys will have already tried it lol

Ive not cut the stock ones but bought a set of long shot pipes off a guy on Ebay and cut them down, the front pipe (the slip on one) has a 1" pipe inside that goes from the Cylinder head right through which ive cut out so my pipes are 2" wide all the way through and she hasn't missed a beat and sounds um......loud.

Skip to 4:30

This is where I got mine from. Give the guy a call, you might be able to haggle the price down a bit.

http://www.customcruisers.com/Custom2005/customshop2005/contents/en-uk/p8603.html

The jet sizes should be on the V&H website.

Thats where i was looking, there and the metric cruisers website, so many choices, but i think the V&H ones look best bet, any reviews i've read are positive, so will give them a call once i here tha damage from the dreaded car MOT