Apologies (in advance)

jimmy
This post is 3615 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well folks, today starts the celebrations leading up to the Queens* birthday on Monday. I'm off work until next wednesday and am about to head to the pub to start my homage to HM. I intend to be mainly drunk until then, so if at any time I post anything offensive or out of character or personally offensive to anyone then I apologise in advance. Sometimes my sensitivity filter gets switched off with alcohol.

Oh forgot to say, I share my birthday with auld Lizzie and as its a mid century milestone I intend to make the most of it....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Early birthday wishes to the both of you!

Many happy returns to you both :birthday: , a drunken Scotsman who would have thought it? :biglaugha:

Hippy Barfday!, dont do anything i wouldnt do... which is not a lot tbh :drunk: :drunk:

Think that should be don't do anything he WOULD do :)

60 for the bus pass Andre" Go get the buckfast in jimmbo.... :buzz: You westcoasters luv it,,,,

Cheers folks

Happy 65th Mike and happy ?? to numan

John, Buckie never made it to Greenock / Gourock we remained faithful to Eldorado, although mad dog make a small impact for a year or two

You finishing work them Mike?

Yep, officially finish on Monday but due to bank holidays and last of my holidays I finished Weds afternoon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 4

Other than riding - any plans?

Mainly riding Andrew, in fact I've just come back from Fowlers of Bristol after purchasing £270's worth of leathers, even thinking of upgrading the bike as well.

I'm very lucky as my wife works from home as a childminder so in the daytime she want's me out from under her feet while she looks after her kids.

Also the obvious like up the garden and shed sort of stuff.

• Like 1

Mainly riding Andrew, in fact I've just come back from Fowlers of Bristol after purchasing £270's worth of leathers, even thinking of upgrading the bike as well.

Well you've certainly earned it Mike! Enjoy retirement, and Happy Birthday also.

Well you've certainly earned it Mike! Enjoy retirement, and Happy Birthday also.

Thank you Bipps, and everyone else. I can only concur with you, not wishing to blow my own trumpet but I left school in 1964 at the age of 15 and have worked in continuous employment since then, in fact this is only my third job.

I am still getting up at 04:30 in the morning but I'm sure I will slowly esculate.

Sorry Jimmy if it seems like I have hi-jacked your thread.

Hathy Birpday to both of you and to HM the Q as well

Well happy bd to you Jimmy and DDT just had mine yestereday nice to not be the only april fool LOL.

And Mike pissoff :moon: LOL no need to rub it in that the rest of us poor slobs have to keep grinding away week in and week out for another 20 or so years,,,

Serious though enjoy it :hyper: the rest of us will probably never get to retire,, it's like the donkey following the carrot they just keep raising the age untill your dead,so LIVE IT UP a shinny new bike is good for the sole.

Happy Birthday Mike, DT502001 and Airhead too.

I still have a decade before retirement but the better half thinks I should give up working within the next few years. My first (private) pension kicks in in 4 years time so here's hoping.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online