First bike forum joined :)

Rumpii
This post is 3632 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Rumpii,

Good little bikes them!

Welcome to the YOC Rumpii, always nice to meet new folks. :jossun:

Absolutely in love with my dt :) no matter how beaten up it is from previous owners in the past, will have to get some pics up when ive got the time. I originally wanted a pre 2003 model, but ended up going for what was there at the time, a 2005 RE :D

Welcome Rumpii,I take it you have some dirt biking experience

Thanks for the welcome guys!

DT, Yes, I lived in sweden for 12 years and laws/rules on where you can ride offroad are pretty relaxed, I never did anything serious, just rode 80cc strokers to 400cc thumpers in the woods in all seasons, absolutely love offroad riding, never really done much competitive stuff, just long hard rides with good friends! :D

Since I've come back to the UK, I want to grab my license so I'm taking my restricted license (48bhp) in the coming summer months, I'm probably going to do a very big overhaul on the bike when I pass, bringing the aesthetics up to more "modern" standards, considering a 170cc kit as well once Ive passed!

I have a definitive list that I am updating - with more parts comes more cost of course, but when I think I'm ready to plunge in I will start a thread and post the mods to see what you guys think!

Cheers,

/Rumpii

Yea welcome to the nuthouse mate

Welcome buddy, i joined up here about 6 years ago just after i bought my DT50 and before i took my CBT, and im still here :shakeno:

in all fairness though i have my own strait jacket...

You best get your ass to squires in August! YOC annual meet bro, gonna be ace XD

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online