smaller//neater switchgear

x-kid
This post is 3663 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have been looking around for some smaller/neater switches for my Bolt. the standard units are absolutely mahoosive!!! I'm looking at some new custom made bars for it but it would be a sin to put those huge switch housings back on them. What needs to be on the handlebar switches by law?? does anyone know of anything that may be suitable??

Thanks

X

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

AFAIK no laws for handle bar switches, although it would be really daft to put them too far away that you had to look down to flick switches etc.

if your feeling flush, you can have micro buttons to run this

http://motogadget.com/en/electrics/electronic-control-box-m-unit/m-unit-digit-tastersteuerung-u-sicherung.html

I wouldn't want to move the switches from their current location really. I just want something neater, good to know that there are no laws on what must be on the handlebars. I think the main problem I have is, the right hand switchgear, has all the usual functions. Aswell as a select and reset switch for the digital Speedo. Maybe I could relocate those two switches to some where near the Speedo itself

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online