Cement Truck- dashcam view

NE0
This post is 3650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

embedded ...but doesn't show here!.....must have done something wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLZjq2vxD3Q&feature=youtu.be

;)

Thanks Welshwan, not sure why it didn't work for me

Good job it wasn't a biker cam eh?

exactly what i thought!! last video a biker would have ever made.

After re-watching the video. Looks like the white pickup truck pulled out in front of the cement mixer, the mixer swerved around to dodge it, then tried to swerve back into his own lane and it tipped.

Thoughts?

I think you're right about the truck swerving to miss the pickup but the cross traffic was moving in both directions so I think the truck was probably meant to stop at the junction. He seems to have been going a bit quick too.

• Like 1

Uploaded today!

...must have done something wrong!

Yeh Neo" you bought a Honda,,, :movingeyes: ... See the white pick up make an escape in the back ground,,

Nope still wont play here,Bippo

Yep that worked elvis HOLY CRAP that would wake you up in a hurry.If I was on my bike I would have been moving to the right.Hope I never get that POV.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holy mother of all shit!!

If that where me id have my pants down and my cock in my hand as if i was going to die like that im going with a smile!!!