Fireblade now on eBay

wild foamy

foamy will be maintaining them! :shakeno:

You dont 'maintain' helicopters, you just try to keep them from piling into the ground for as long as possible using bodge type and araldite

You dont 'maintain' helicopters, you just try to keep them from piling into the ground for as long as possible using bodge type and araldite

There's a job waiting for you at our local garage... :)

Oh shit they fly over were I live & foamy will be maintaining them! :shakeno:

Bet your glad Grouch"o didn"t sign up ,, :biggrinbounce:

Hell foams" you off to death valley... :eusa_pray: didn"t get that name for nowt, :kissflowers:

Little dave [ member] come from vagas ,, look for a DT125 :yeah:

Going well, should crack 2k with the last minute bidding war that ALWAYS happens, you should have put classic and rare on there too.

this still confuses me, it was advertised at £1750 on eBay a couple of times and nobody wanted it, a couple of guys came to look at it but no real serious interest

i start it at 99p and its basically got to where i wanted it to be anyway within a few days of listing the dam thing... :crazy:

Not bad Foamy, better with some money in your pocket for your next adventure in the land of rusty relics. :jossun:

nowt so queer as folk foams.

If you can understand their buying habits, you'd be a millionaire

Foamy

If I've learned anything from my boy, paying back money is not part of the deal...

Your right there Jmmy I "BORROWED" £50 in 1969 from my Mum for my first car and have been meaning to pay them back for a while !!!!

My Youngest son is at Oxford Uni and he tells me that he will pay me back when he starts work, not holding my breath over that one. :eusa_think:

Looks like it Andrew if you want something "then save for it" my Mum said, so when she had saved £50 I borrowed it !!!! :biglaugha:

• Like 1

My mum had a book when we all lived at home. She had no problem with us borrowing money, but it got logged and never forgotten!!

Wise woman - just annoying at the time... Eyes would roll when that friggin book came out...

• Like 3

My mum had a book when we all lived at home. She had no problem with us borrowing money, but it got logged and never forgotten!!

Wise woman - just annoying at the time... Eyes would roll when that friggin book came out...

Same for me, 'bank of mum and dad' really was. She had a book and noted every borrow and 'payment' be that jobs done or poket money and ultimately board.

I can say with utter certanty that I dont owe my parents a penny. Least not in that aspect.

• Like 1

Borrowing and lending is common for us, wether its me, my bro or the old man who need a bit of extra cash for an impulse buy but it all gets noted and repaid :spin2: