Opie Oils Spring Competition to win Go Pro Hero 3+

oilman
This post is 3663 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,
Opie Oils have got their hands on a Go Pro Hero 3+ Motorsport Black Edition worth over £350 and are using it as there spring Competition. This competition will be running until the end of June.
The Go Pro comes with a Wi-Fi Remote,Quick Release Buckles,Curved & Flat Adhesive Mounts and a 3-Way Pivot Arm
To be in with a chance of winning the amazing prize, all you have to do is answer a simple question at the link below.
forum-spring-comp.jpg
The team at Opie Oils would like to wish you the best of luck.
Cheers
Oilman

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Entered :thumb:

Looked at it, but don't know what kind of car it is

Easy,

But im not saying :razz:

180 eyes hint,might car mods did a drift car outa one Jimmy.

Aint got a clue about cars, absolutely no interest in them at all

Not going to bother as I don't know what it is, and could care less, and Tommy will win it anyway!!!

• Like 1

...and he is here now, who the f tell him about this competition? all my hopes is going from now lol.. well, what can I say? congratulation tommy :))

Well good luck Tommy, although if you don't blow the head gasket, someone will be off with your wheels

oh wait you don't win the car

whatever it is give it to foamy he will fuck it up in a month or so

or Grouch :)

Well good luck Tommy, although if you don't blow the head gasket, someone will be off with your wheels

oh wait you don't win the car

think there might be a few head gasket's blown on here if I won.

• Like 2

Asking what model a car is on a bike forum... hmm.

Well, I guess if nothing else, it proves how smart us bikers can be - Even with all the clues posted above, I had no idea... so I did a bit of research, ran some Googles and came up with the answer.

I could tell you the exact make & model of car, full history, driver's name, who his family are, how many pets he has... Can I win a Go Pro based solely on that?

We shall see!! :)

Aye tis a bit of an easy one is that, should have taken the multi choice options away mind, that would have sorted out a few from the competition, plus if you uncheck the 'do you want regular offers from Opie Oils marketing' will winning entries get binned?

having no idea what the car was, I used my HTML knowledge to find the answer ;)

Yup I too had no idea, so went at it the same way as Drewpy.

Yea, finally worked it out, open image in another tab, and bang opienissancomp...So there you are, to all the folk like me with no interest in cars or computers.....Nissan

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online