HIYA BUSA

NEV
This post is 3642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Pick this up next week, blokes swapping his private plates over to original ones.

Sounds raight ta me.

Just noticed I put this in the Yamabyss instead of the General section, might need moving.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

But... but.... it's a...... Suzuki??!! :D

Well done Nev, sounds lovely and you must be well chuffed. Don't care it's a Suzi it's a bike and your most welcome to be here mate.

Turbo...... Turbo!!!!!!!

I like the busa, but I'd never own one. I'm going to contradict my self here but I hate the look if them. Love the power you get with them but it just looks like a blob.

Good on you Nev, hope you have many a fun and safe ride out on her

I like how the clocks whizz round. Really wish mine did that!

Dunno which I'd prefer, TBH - This or a Blackbird...

I do love how your bike profiles goes: YAHAMA, YAHAMA,YAHAMA,YAHAMA,YAHAMA, Suzuki... :D

Cheers lads, my missus can't understand why I'm more pleased in getting the Busa, rather than when we got the la di da Lexus, must be a bloke thing I suppose, and blame DT for me getting a Suzuki whilst having a rake of Yamaha bikes, he started it with his TS bike. Needed something that will get me up the motorways to Derby, and having to run two cars were a tad bit much, I reckon. Plus I fancy giving my bro in law a run for his money on his 1200 Bandit.

Oh and Noise only way you'll probably ever see this is, will be a Reddish/Grey blur, lol

Plus I've been out and bought an "I dunna give a fook if you like my bike or not, so ya can fook right off" body armour clobber, hold on I'll just test it out.......... Aye it does work, lol.

Cheers lads, my missus can't understand why I'm more pleased in getting the Busa, rather than when we got the la di da Lexus, must be a bloke thing I suppose,

:icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question::shakeno:

I like how the clocks whizz round. Really wish mine did that!

Dunno which I'd prefer, TBH - This or a Blackbird...

I do love how your bike profiles goes: YAHAMA, YAHAMA,YAHAMA,YAHAMA,YAHAMA, Suzuki... :D

My mate who has a Busa himself, once told me that the Hyabusa was developed to out gun the Blackbird, apparently Hyabusa in Japanese means either Blackbird hunter or Peregrine Falcon, not sure which is the correct one, dare say someone in here knows the proper translation.

It is indeed a type of Peregrine Falcon. It was so named because it eats Blackbirds, or so the rumour goes.

That be a back tyre chewer that,,,, :farmerjohn: Very fast.... almost as fast as a ZZR14 ... :ninja: ninja

A mate had a busa , he says your vision is blurred when flat out,,,, :rolleyes:

Hey Blackie, I'll just be glad if I can get it up to a ton..........................................in first gear lol

fuck yeah!!! :jossun: Looks great and fast as fuck!

how to loose you license in two easy steps:

-Buy a 'busa

-ride the 'busa

Aye, fancy seeing about taking it to a run what ya brung at the Pod sometime, can open it up there.

So back to the turbo again, and nos, and 240 rear.

Hell of a bike, shame it looks like its been melted.

........and blame DT for me getting a Suzuki whilst having a rake of Yamaha bikes, he started it with his TS bike.....lol.

Don't blame me Nev. My first 2 bikes were suzis and I quite like them. Only 1 Suzi At the moment in my stable of 5 bikes.

A fab bike though........ How is warp factor 4?

Don't know yet Dirty, still up in North Wales waiting for a courier, hopefully find out soon mind, second Suzuki for me this, last one was the 250 GT ram air, back in the day, one up for £3.5k on Ebay other day.

Here's my shopping list for it, just got to run it by the missus first mind, what ya reckon? lol

McXPRESS racing turbo kit with everything + much more & bigger

McXPRESS port & Gas Flow Cylinder Head

JE low compression pistons

Steel rods

KENT cams, high performance camshafts

LAMINOVA water cooled oil cooler

NBN HYDRAULIC steel clutch line

TTS gearbox with 13% higher speed on 5 gear and 15% higher speed on 6 gear

Front sprocket, 17-19

Rear sprocket, 32-38

BODY:

SUZUKI GSX-R1000K2 fuel tank

ANDERSSON TURBO SYSTEM Special made race seat

SUZUKI GSX-R1000K4 rear light

DERBI SENDA front light

QB CARBON front Mudguard, vented

Carbon heel plates

CHASSI:

ANDERSSON TURBO SYSTEM Special made frame

ÖHLNS R&T special made front forks

ÖHLINS rear damper

ÖHLINS steering damper

ISR monster dual 6-piston radial-mount calipers in front

ISR 6-piston caliper in rear

ISR dual full floating 320mm discs in front

ISR full floating 240mm disc in rear

ISR radial master cylinder and lever/front brake

ISR clutch lever

ISR race brake pads in front and rear

NBM hydraulic steel brake lines in front and rear

HARRIS PERFORMANCE adjustable yokes triple bolt bottom fixing

HARRIS PERFORMANCE footrest kit with adjustable foot peg position

RENTHAL handlebar

BST carbon fiber wheel, front and back

PERFORMANCE:

Power, 499bhp on the back wheel max turbo pressure

Top speed So far managed 230mph, not maxed out -

Reckon missus will wear this? or am I on deaf and dumb sandwiches for a month or so, lol

Don't know yet Dirty, still up in North Wales waiting for a courier, hopefully find out soon mind, second Suzuki for me this, last one was the 250 GT ram air, back in the day, one up for £3.5k on Ebay other day.

I had a GT250 ramair (gold one) back in the '70's. My second bike on L plates.

Aye that were a Gold one I had, then went to a KH250 triple

Nice shopping list but don't you think the ISR clutch lever is a bit over the top? :biglaugha:

I've ridden the busa many a time and like em couldn't even Immagine what one with a turbo kit would pull like with 499rwhp.

What made you decide to jump from the 125's to a beaste busa?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online