Couple shots from Spooky Hollow Road with the FZ! Oooo Spooky!

feliks
This post is 3641 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Stopped for a few quick pictures on Spooky Hollow Road here in Ontario, roads are still sandy from the Winter but all in all a great ride!

13561097525_fb7d04be85_b.jpg

13561128285_4c5bbbb811_c.jpg

13561527474_dc964dcd9f_b.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that looks great Felix, sure to blow the cobwebs away!

Thanks! :D It's always a nice ride out that way...oh man it sucks in the city so bad!

Amazing! Wouldn't like to get stuck there tho

I think of it as more of an Enchanted Forest! Lol! :D

lol nothing around here can kill you, unless it gets you while you're doing 100 - you have to go further North to get into the bear, moose, and wolf territory...now I wouldn't want to get stuck up there!

[ felix

..oh man it sucks in the city so bad!]

Whats the population of Ontario ? and the population of Canada on the whole,,, :eusa_think:

Black hat it's not so much the population cause we have 1/10 per sq inch but they give licences out of cracker jack boxes,and the dam imports get them even easier.Yesterday a china woman couldn't back up 30 feet to get out of the lane way of the shop and we had to turn the car around for her.She almost hit 4 cars and had the car sidways in the lane.And this is not the first one who we have had to do this for, it happens all the time.They get thier relatives to go with them to wright the test because they cant read english and thier relative tells them all the answers,then when they fail the road test they scream and play the rasist card and get it anyway even if they cant drive.

Driving in the city's in ontario is a lesson in defencive driving,I'd rather take my chances with the deer and other critters in the country than try and guess what 1/2 of the idiots in the city are about to do.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online