Ah shit, Speeding! :(

wild foamy
This post is 3610 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

SP30 = Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road
SP60 = Undefined speed limit offence.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

SP30 = Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road

SP60 = Undefined speed limit offence.

The resurection ,,, :eusa_shifty: How it going beez, :wavey: havna heard from you in a while,,,

Thought your being a military sort changed what they did. Granted I dont much fancy a chat with a knarky mp either or a trip in the glass house. I thought you lot were delt with by others? in house like..

Thought your being a military sort changed what they did. Granted I dont much fancy a chat with a knarky mp either or a trip in the glass house. I thought you lot were delt with by others? in house like..

No such luck Cynic, when I committed a motoring offence in a Naval shore establishment in 1968 not only was I "done" by the local Cid but I also rec'd internal punishment by our own "regulating staff" as in seven days stoppage of leave and pay.

True what mike says, if you are done with drink driving you will be done by a civilian (normal police), also by the RAF Mps, and also by your line manager or otherwise for "bringing the RAF into disrepute".

so instead of being fucked once, you get fucked 3 times.

Anyway, i got a letter from home today, book an £85 speed choice course in wolverhampton, basically means a morning off work and somewhere warm to sleep. but avoiding points. not all bad.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online