Need louder can

wierdo81
This post is 6636 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. At the moment, I've got a C/F micron end can and looking for something with a hell of a lot more roar. I've seen a stubby G-force can but it's a bit too spondoolified (expensive). Any alternatives would be extremely helpful, ta.

Cheers guys. Had a look around and checked a few sites and came across an extremely nice guy called Andy from Bradford who owns Zorstec. (in Streetfighters mag). Did me a custom can s/s, stubby, bolt on (with bolts), and clamp all for 140 quid. Waited an hour and it was done there and then!. Brilliant service.

Edited by wierdo81

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi. At the moment, I've got a C/F micron end can and looking for something with a hell of a lot more roar. I've seen a stubby G-force can but it's a bit too spondoolified (expensive). Any alternatives would be extremely helpful, ta.

Try a yoshimura can loads available on ebag made my zzr sound awesome but neighbours got cheesed with me starting it up at 5am and reported me to environMENTAL health ppl so its gone shame really cos it was so sweet

but neighbours got cheesed with me starting it up at 5am and reported me to environMENTAL health ppl

Bluddy Neighbours! :angry:

Don't they know that...............LOUD Pipes Save Lives! :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online