took the dt for a ride out for the first time :D

This post is 3653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heh fuel, your all amaters.

140 quid from bone dry, 250miles, maybe a bit more.

My transport at work takes 1200lts in both its tanks and when giving it big licks (sorry, making best speed), can burn up to 200lts per hour

IMAG0022.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not put any pictures off the bike up yet so here it is

http://20140327_125214_zps2kdpye5p.jpg

http://20140327_125007_zpsdvrjjmcd.jpg

• Like 1

My transport at work takes 1200lts in both its tanks and when giving it big licks (sorry, making best speed), can burn up to 200lts per hour

IMAG0022.jpg

Hope there's no Astronauts in here then, that will be a pissing competition well and truly won, that.

Dropped the gear oil out last night and still the same as I put in there. Not burning oil :D jobs a goodun

God what is that in ?

'Warmed' 4.6 v8 in a P38 (MK2) Range rover, pulling our caravan or off road 5-6mpg is common. You can get as high as 12 or 14 if your REALLY gentle.

IMAG0022.jpg

Meh, disqualified. Only counts if your paying for the fuel...

Meh, disqualified. Only counts if your paying for the fuel...

Well in a funny way I am....in fact we all are... ;)

• Like 1

'Warmed' 4.6 v8 in a P38 (MK2) Range rover, pulling our caravan or off road 5-6mpg is common.

The worst Vehicle Land rover EVER built,,,,,,,, :eusa_snooty: