took the dt for a ride out for the first time :D

This post is 3653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got the bike on the road last night after a week of changing parts painting ect. I didnt know what to expect tbh but god its so fun haha its definitely not under powered which I was worried about. Will sit at 55 happily. Took it up the woods for a little bit and performs so well, its abit weird getting used to the tyres which to me look like they are just off road but arnt that bad on the road if im honest. Have had abit of a wobble a couple times around tight bends but all good fun. I also like the £6.81 to fill the tank up. Which Is alot less then my car (£86 high octane about 200miles a tank)

Really pleased with it glad to be back on a bike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

200 Miles on a full tank? jeez what car you got, a 6litre GMC Yukon or something? I get 400 and mines a 3.3 litre.

I'll bet you're glad to get back on yer bike.

Nice change to the fuel bill there haha, know where your coming from my old car (Astra Vxr with a few choice upgrades) was terrible, got like 22mpg full tank got 205 miles from £80, bikes are also more fun!! :)

Its a mk4 golf r32 3.2 v6 I get 16mpg around town about 19/20 on a good drive and 25ish on a steady drive mines going to be getting a good few upgrades soon but can only see that going down haha

A second tank sounds like your first mod.

Great car cooke" a mate has one,, smooth as silk, 210 bhp, like fuel tho, :eusa_think: . what tyres you got on DT, av just bought Maxis

trial tyres , 4.00x18 -275x21 . :jossun:

Heh fuel, your all amaters.

140 quid from bone dry, 250miles, maybe a bit more.

Great car cooke" a mate has one,, smooth as silk, 210 bhp, like fuel tho, :eusa_think: . what tyres you got on DT, av just bought Maxis

trial tyres , 4.00x18 -275x21 . :jossun:

Yeah cant beat Germany for cars the build quality is amazing they are 240 ish bhp hoping to get mine to around the 270 mark remap exhaust exc

The tyres are pirelli Rally cross 110/80-18 m/c 58p mt 21 haha not sure what the m/c 58p mt 21 bit means. Will be needing some more soon tho.

Heh fuel, your all amaters.

140 quid from bone dry, 250miles, maybe a bit more.

God what is that in ?

£75 fills the tank to the brim, gets me a touch under 400 miles, 3.3litre V6 engine, 268bhp, 0-60 in 7.8 secs, AWD and a luxury drive to boot, means more money to spend on me bikes, thankyou very much.

Petrol, now then, that's got ya scratching yer noggin, ey?

One of these

RX400ha.jpg

Nice that is, there's a couple of VW golf GTI nuts in the DTR125 forum, you need to have a butchers at their cars, might help with bits, info etc.

cheers will have a look on it have u got the url for it so I know its the right site haha just realised my bikes burning gear oil :( looks like a full rebuild is on the cards

Might just be the crank seal.

http://dt125r.activeboard.com/

Yeah I think it is but while im in there might aswell put new piston and full seal kit and check the bearings. Cheers will have a look on there later

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online