Looking out my window

dt502001
This post is 3654 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Crikey, and they say brits moan at the weather....

Haha no its just getting to me we get 1 daylast friday and the weather got not to bad and this again I have had enought

just want some weather to melt the skateing ring out of the lane way so I can get to the road

Yeh " it must be awfull, remember 2010 , it started snow here in :frosty: november , lay till march , its sickening, :icon_sad: feel for yeh,

From nov to march is normal for the last few years,but hell we had over 250cm of snow that accumulated and when is it going to melt JULY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDvqQKGgDA&feature=player_embedded

dt only melt in July if it's +1. :biglaugha:

haha funny slice 4 day forcast today, on thursday I am going to plant the garden wax the car and go fishing,but I am sure tomorrow it will have change and friday will be the nice day

Georgen You didn"t watch the link did you!

Up date: guess what...... it's fucking snowing and -4c,lieing bastereds,weather men/people are the only people who can be wrong more often than right and still keep thier job. :cussing: I guess the guy on the radio dosen't have a window as he just said that it's sunny out :sigh::rant: O well I was going to butcher up the pig anyway while it's cold so I dont have to rush,shot and hung in the garage now,wish me luck as this is the first one I have done completly by myself. Might end up with more ground chuck than hams LOL

I did honest, sorry to here your weather man is a lying bastard just like ours but since he is shit I might as well have a crack, This Saturday, Sunday, Monday,and Tuesday will be cold, sorry, but Wednesday will be fucking cold, Thursday will milder but still cold, time will tell. :jossun:

Good luck on the pig although I was brought up around guns and shooting, is a total different ball game for yourselves and don't think I could do it now, must be going soft in my old age.

Lmoa georgan my buddy who hunts wanted to learn how to butcher so I invited him over yesterday and he couldn't pull the trigger,couldn't even watch,thought he was ok till I slipt it and spilled the guts.LMAO he turned green and puked had to go home.

Elvis whern it hits +1 I will have a party and then sharpen the snow shovel to get ready for the Ice storm that surley will follow LOL

• Like 2

When it actually hits +1 are you having a party???!!

It will be Barbecue time, mmmmmmmm Roast hog, few mates and some beers lol

• Like 1