Hey Bippo, think your box is big!!

Tommy xs
This post is 3688 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ex blood despatch bike hence the huge box and high mileage. Would make the ultimate pizza delivery machine!

Does nobody else think this is just plain wrong !

• Like 2

Thats one scary top box !

Almost tempted to bid on it. For the bike & to just hide that box so it doesn't scare anyone else !

Tommy... You cheeky bastard...! However I'd actually say mine is comparable...

Anyway you'll be pleased to know I've removed my topbox forever so now have a nice sleek rear end (oi, oi). The mounting plate for it was so ridiculously heavy, when I took it off, couldn't believe it. Suppose I can't complain, it did come free with the bike!

• Like 3

AH !! That box, was worried for a minute there.

• Like 1

Oh dear, this is going to get ugly !!! :shakeno:

So, does that leave me with the biggest box on the forum then? :eusa_think:

Katie - that there is a box most women would be proud of...

Here was mine, a weighty bugger if I do say so myself. In fact, in demonstrating it's bulk to a friend I pulled a couple of muscles in my arm (no word of a lie)... That was the last time I touched it.

bike3.jpg

Tell you what Bippo and Katie bring your box's over to me and i'll be happy to see which is better at fitting my junk in :thumb:

• Like 2

*Thud* indeed Foamy - Noise is surpassing your crudeness at an alarming rate these days... :eusa_naughty:

Have i just double footed over the line? :eusa_think:

I was just curious to see how much of my rod fishing rod could fit in your box thats all. :eusa_whistle:

Where's TOMMY ? He started this about time he turned up and apologised to everyone. :shakeno::biglaugha:

Have i just double footed over the line? :eusa_think:

I was just curious to see how much of my rod fishing rod could fit in your box thats all. :eusa_whistle:

Pretty sure your rod would fit but wouldn't want you to put your foot in it...

• Like 3

Only one type of box goes on my bike and I havent seen a picture of one here yet! them is all ugly !But feel free to post pictuers of nicer ones.

Wanna get in my box?? :eusa_dance:

Meinabox_zpsc3f682ad.jpg

• Like 1