Yamaha DT125R help please

GeorgeeHoward
This post is 3672 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I've posted on here before but not for a while so I may just look like a newbie to you all.

Just wondering if anyone could possibly give me some help. I have a 1999 Yamaha DT, every time that it seems to get wet my bike seems to fuck up, the other week it happened and it would not tick over, it kept cutting out and not going past 7000 revs. I took out the spark plug which was so black, changed it and got it running again. It got wet again and the same thing happened, I played around with my air and fuel mixture and got it running fine, but then it always seems to change. At the moment it will tick over just over 1000 revs which is so low I know but if I turn my tick over up and then rev my bike, it will come down to 2000 revs and stay there for a few minutes before dropping down to 1500

Thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.