YBR125 Speedo Bulb

MB1993
This post is 3675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Usually the bulbs go in through the bottom of the casing, at least most of them do, my best advice would be to look underneath the rev gauge and see if you can get at the bulb holder from there and swap out the bulb, other wise try the net for a picture of that piece of the wiring loom and see how it all fits together. Do you have a manual? cos that's the best way of finding out how your bike works.

No sorry mate your best bet would to take the bulb from your bike if you can that way you know it's right.

no woriies only know as i had to change the speedo bulb on mine ..... can be done without taking the headlight off but its a bit tight so if you want to make it a bit easy remove the headlight the back of the clocks only have 3 philips screws holding the cover on

not sure if LED bulbs will work as the bulb goes in at the top of the clocks and most LED type bulbs dont spredd the light enough and not sure if there will be enough room for the SMD type

the fuel gauge is a 286 type bulb

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online