Dragstar Wing Mirrors

GrumGrum
This post is 3703 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys

decided to get some new wing mirrors, was really forced to! Lorry took out the left hand one :( they were quite bad anyways with pitting and rust on the arms.

decided id like something like the under handlebar ones but havent seen any, what does everyone else have or recommend? not a massive fan of the chrome though.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got a single converted bar end mirror on mine nice and small and black. You can get the under bar ones just look on e bay but make sure the thread is the same as the one on the matter cylinder.

Loads out there mate just keep searching.

You can always scrub the chrome off and paint it... I hear black is the new black!!

Haha yer along with the black exhaust I'm searching for.

I think I have found some with a conversion bolts slightly confusing lol but I'm sure ill get there.

I like the black bit not sure on the flame arms, want to keep it simple was thinking basically the same as the standard ones with slightly smaller mirrors and in black. possibly shorter stems if I'm putting them underneath the handlebar.

harley-davidson-4_1679069c.jpg

They are nice, but im not sure if your just going to be looking at your elbow all the time and will have to take your hand off the bars just to see behind you.

should really try and flip my current ones really then to see what clearence from tank and elbow issues, didn't think of that lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online