Xvs950 ecu

Xvs950FCT
This post is 1722 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

xvs950 is a new bike, 2009 first model. I don`t think you have any chance to find an ECU on breakers... maybe just a miracle... if i`m not wrong about what part you ask, another option is to find one genuine on a person who change it with an after market one like dinojet power commander... another miracle :) so, If you want see your bike repaired soon, buy a new one... dinojet have a good one. something like 330 pounds

• 5 years later...

I’ve just been given the same news on my xvs950a. I was told that I’d have to change keys, locks and get them recoded the works. I see you talking about power commander is it just a swap out or news keys etc! Be gentle I’m gutted! 

This thread is 5 years old bud, and the OP got his answers and buggered off. Not visited since 01 March 2014

• drewpy locked this topic
This post is 1722 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.