ybr 125

JamesParker96
This post is 2180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You bought a bike and THEN want insurance, oh dear, we have all been there I'm afraid, your best bet is compare sites and just hope that they take pity on you, good luck mate I'm afraid that you will have to take what you can get as far as ins is concerned and being outside with just a padlock will make you no friends. If you can somehow get it stored inside and out of sight it might bring the price down but not by much I'm afraid.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a YBR125, my insurance was £38 a month for 1 year with Swinton. After a year, I got insured with Hastings and it's now £19 a month with 1 years no claims.

Good luck!

• 2 years later...

Owen, talk to Lee at Bikesure, he's a member on here, see above, PM him and he will help out. Very helpful folks.

• 8 months later...

Hi James I have the same bike as you and had the same problem. I found Hastings direct was cheapest for me. A problem I encountered was that a lot of the policy's were mileage sensitive so just make sure you read the policy before hand so you don't get caught out with the small print. Hope this helps in any way. Good luck.

• 1 year later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online