tesco scam

mervin
This post is 6653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I don't know how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco near me and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It will be impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having s*x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday. I am obviously planning to contact the authorities at some point.

Be warned!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D:D:D:D:D:P

• Admin

I had this happen to me on Mon through to Friday... but got away with it on sat and sun, now ive realised the scam i realised it was their day off!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online