What do I do next?

jjsaints
This post is 3675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everybody!

I have recently passed my test, got myself a brand new XJ-600 Diversion S (Half faired) and I admire the bike so much….

But the thing is i'm not happy with the appearance completely.

I want to do some changes to the bike, wether its subtle or not I cannot decide!

So far I have put white reflective tape around the tire rim and considering tail tidy, getting a new exhaust & decals.

Not sure what I want if i'm totally honest but I thought i'd bring it to the forum and see if there are any ideas that you guys have tried & have come out looking great!

Any ideas please post back!

The bike:

1483195_10202846046220397_2037720002_n.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey JJ, Although I have a xj6n I felt the same, but after a tidy up I'm in love with her, have fitted a tail tidy, rear huger, rim tape & as of last week just spruced up a couple of bits which had a rusty tinge (painted the exhaust & the metal under rear footpegs) seems to be that the little things makes the world of difference.

image-7.jpg

Hope in some way this helps :)

Shaun

• Like 2

Yeah I'll definitely get it tail tidy & more than likely get an exhaust fitted, still undecided about putting decals on the bike and going for a more race bike look or keep it plain & tidy.

Any thoughts?

done mod1 & doing mod2 on XJ6, nice bike, if hadn't already bought a big bike I might have looked at getting one (or a diversion) & I didn't think they were my sort of bikes

Hi. Nice bike, good choice. I passed my test last June and bought myself a yamaha xj6 diversion fully faired. Lovely first big bike. I put a double bubble screen on, rad guard (after two weeks I got 2 big stone chips in the rad), crash bungs, heated grips, rear hugger, top box (which is useful but I can also take it off), and most recently a tail tidy which makes the back look much nicer. Why the bike doesn't come with a tail tidy already is a mystery to me. Surely if the bike looks nicer, more chance of selling!! I love the looks of my bike, and love riding it more. Roll on summer!! Enjoy yours.