1mirror 2car doors dented!

oldtimer
This post is 3688 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We'll I have seen on here people post up what they would do to some of the dickhead car drivers out there! We'll a lad off the triumph forum was in court today having done that booted car mirror and doors he was charged with 3 counts of criminal damage the CPS said they are clamping down on riders who take the law in to there own hands. He was fined £550 ,£85 costs and £2100 for repairs his barrister said the only reason he got no points or a ban was because the CPS cocked up and only charged him with criminal damage and not a motoring offence. SHIT it will make me think twice next time a cage driver cuts me up.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Indeed... from now on, leave no witnesses!!

• Like 1

Indeed... from now on, leave no witnesses!!

You mean kill the driver Ttask?

You mean kill the driver Ttask?

Whilst I'd never publicly advocate such action, if their dickheaddery meant the choice between my life and theirs... *shrug*

Actually, given the sort of dickheaddery I have to avoid on a daily basis, chances are they'd kill me in the process anyway.

To be fair, if they can't see that bloody great thing under your arse, they're going to struggle to see your numberplate

To be fair, if they can't see that bloody great thing under your arse, they're going to struggle to see your numberplate

Are you saying I've got piles... or have I prolapsed again??!! :lol:

Well you can get cream for that you know, but for all the good it does you might as well shove it up your arse.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online