a strange question

Guest Tomg
This post is 6645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey people. it came into my mind the other day when liquid said "youre wise for a youngun" that am i the youngest on the board? if you don't mind me asking but how old is everyone else? i have no idea! just a wierd thought really and would be quite interesting to know.

then we can finaly work out the average time that it takes pete to get bored of his bike and get a new one. :P

i'll start off im 16! :D

by the way sorry if i offend anyone for asking such a bizare question.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im 18. Sorry I didn't state my age earlier but I didn't think peoiple would freely give info on derestrictiing my R6 if they thought I was this young. :blink:

Regards

Robbie

wow an r6 at 18!! cool i wish i could have one at 17 as my dad has allowed me to have one and i will have aenough money for one. it would last a long time but i thinks its insurance and the acutal bike itself power mainly. size is no issue or weight as im used to the size of my tzr which is very heavy!! whats the insurance like on yours robbie, i should have 1 years no claims as well as my insurance company said i can carry it onto a car or another bike :)

35..and happy to be 2nd inline to Pete's subtle smooth talking lips :P

you do know that he's "da man" B)

Hi Tom,

Yes insurance is a major expense. It costs me £947 a year third party fire and theft with 2 years no claims on bikes and 1 years driving experience. This is the best I've found and is £300 pounds cheaper than the next nearest quote.

Its is an absolute blast and would suggest to anyone who can handle a bike like ths to get one.

Also soon should be back up to full power I reckon its only pushing out 50BHP at the mo. <_<

Regards

Robbie

just turned 25 but look a bit older due to the brazing of the great aussie sun

cheers guys its interesting to know and see the age difference between us all but at least no matter how old we are we all have a pasion about yamaha bikes!! :)

We need your age not your IQ Scott! :lol:

Well @ least my age doesn't reflect how many times I've cleaned my bike before I actually ride it! :rolleyes::D