ashie
This post is 6650 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

wots goin on all my name is ashie and ive just subscribed on the yamahe web. love me Yammies to pieces and enjoy the bush and the beach with them. give us a reply if you want a good bloke to have a chat about any shit thats going on

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hmm no matter how i respond to that it can be taken the wrong way!!!

Anyway another aussie... god im getting jealous and wish i was back in sydney :(

• Admin

hahaha :lol:

im going to be a few miles closer to brighton soon as well!!! have brought a flat in farm road in hove aghh....

:blink: alex im going up to danielles in lancing next couple of weeks we could meet up for a drink if you want mate..........................no funny shit though,,,,,,,

a serious question though

where does this gayboy brighton situation stem from reason i ask is

danielle and her boyfriend scott were at my dads in glastonbury i few months ago and they left my dad to go for a drink alone and danielle bumped into a few old school friends and they all went for a drink anyway one of the old school friends pete bishop asked scott where he was from when he said brighton bearing in mind he is sat there with his fiance who is pregnant with his baby that pete bishop said you must be a poof and him and his mates beat the crap out of scott :blink: all because he is from brighton..

anyway pete bishop is in the process of being sorted ( my dads a hard cunt lol)

but i think its all good having a laugh but beating a bloke up just cause hes from brighton whats that all about

yo ashie! welcome to the club!

nice collection there a bike, quad bike and a jet ski very nice!! how is the banshee ive always wanted one of them very quick ive heard. as for the jet ski ive ridden a super jet and a wave runner many a time and both great ski's. the 750 wave has a great kick. good for doughnuts as well! :P

good to have a reply from you buddy. the banshee is great been kitted out for racing but doesnt though as gets to expensive running 2 bikes on the same day. very quick and loves to have the paddles fitted to the rear for some serious duning action when the water gets cold. love the ski, launches very well of a .5-1 m swell great for submersables then a couple of hops on exit of the water before you throw her into couple of spins.

yo ashie! welcome to the club!

nice collection there a bike, quad bike and a jet ski very nice!! how is the banshee ive always wanted one of them very quick ive heard. as for the jet ski ive ridden a super jet and a wave runner many a time and both great ski's. the 750 wave has a great kick. good for doughnuts as well! :P

• Admin

Yeah would love to have a Bansee those things are so cool! You should stick some pics up Ashie.

Mozzy if you go to an area east of brighton called kemp town or as we call it CAMP town, there is a highly unprobable amount of gays. I have no idea why they have all seemed to move there either?

Yeah drink would be good mate, if your looking for funny business get off the train from lancing about 5 stops east ;)

would like to show some pics but not to sure how to put them in

would like to show some pics but not to sure how to put them in

i found photobucket is the best easy to use as well.

good to hear about the banshee and ski sounds like fun on them both. ive had some good times on a superjet ski my favourite is doughnuts on em!!! then launching outa the swell uve created!