Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3623 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'll tell you now - me without a top isn't a pretty sight. People will keep confusing me for Kev...

The only way to tell us apart will he who jumps in Foamy's tent at night. Hint: the one who'll be carrying knee pads...

Ha ha ha!

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just thought I would bump this to the top. Are we having a comp with Drewps getting the printing done?

Ahh and yes - this sounds like a plan. I suppose it would help to understand a little about the printers? I'm assuming the t-shirts will be printed and not stitched? Also - any idea what the charges would be for more than one colour / front & back printing / additional usernames if people want that?

As a bear minimum I think we should have something like 'Yamaha Owners Club 2014 Meet' and the Yammy logo on the front or back.

Then if we wanted, people could pay extra for their username. With regards to a drawing or something, I could ask my other half as they are an artist, but not really a digital artist which is what I think we'd need for a t-shirt print. Plus they are kind of busy with some other (paid) projects at the mo. If people have an idea though, I can ask.

I'll tell you now - me without a top isn't a pretty sight. People will keep confusing me for Kev...

The only way to tell us apart will he who jumps in Foamy's tent at night. Hint: the one who'll be carrying knee pads...

Ha ha ha!

bippo are you suggesting Kev has boobies :biglaugha:

• Like 1

As a bear minimum I think we should have something like 'Yamaha Owners Club 2014 Meet' and the Yammy logo on the front or back.

Whoever does the T shirts, please make sure that the word "meet" is spelt correctly as it may change the whole emphasis of the slogan.
  • Like 1

A

Then if we wanted, people could pay extra for their username. With regards to a drawing or something, I could ask my other half as they are an artist, but not really a digital artist which is what I think we'd need for a t-shirt print. Plus they are kind of busy with some other (paid) projects at the mo. If people have an idea though, I can ask.

Whoever does the T shirts, please make sure that the word "meet" is spelt correctly as it may change the whole emphasis of the slogan.

Bear is spelt bare for starters Bips :razz:

we can always scan something in. I did some t shirts where they used pro iron on extras, which is prob a more cost effective method.

I'm off tomorrow getting the bikes MOT'd and Molly's is nearby so I'll get some information

• Like 1

as andy said at page 32,

it would be cheaper to get your own done at your local print shop ,

and have a comp at squires..

Awh bipps honey, you dont have to wear kneepads, i dont mind being topsies :)

• Like 2

Err cant we just get Mankini's with the YOC logo on?

Just throwing the idea out there :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

Err cant we just get Mankini's with the YOC logo on?

Just throwing the idea out there :eusa_whistle:

and back atcha!

Ron_WreckingBall-620.jpg

How about YOC style Paddock shirts instead of T-Shirts?

• Like 1

as andy said at page 32,

it would be cheaper to get your own done at your local print shop ,

and have a comp at squires..

It would lose the club and event identity. The simplest way is to agree what style of shirt, what colour and what logo/text. The only differences would be the size.

I would prefer a polo shirt, any colour any text in a large. If it was a T shirt or paddock/bowling type shirt then that is fine too. People dont have to buy one and my ACRD ones will probably make an appearance. Lets limit the options, no personalisation and all the same colour otherwise it is not going to happen. If we have something that mentions the 5th annual event then it should be a limited addition made only for 2014. Darker colours are better as they dont show marks if packed and worn on the Saturday.

So we need a black/dark blue/dark green/dark red with something like "YOC 5th annual meeting. Squires or bust 2014" with the sites web address in a T shirt/polo neck/paddock style. Just my opinion - again.

Dt is right just agree a colour (RED for me) and do it, dark colours are best don't really care as long as they are all the same. Logo front - back or down the sides isn't really important, I can go with YOC 5th annual etc !!!

PS NO SAUSAGE EATERS THO !!!!

the xs400 club did some tees and I really liked this style

xs400_b_back.jpg

That looks classy Drewps. Just got to be careful with ironing it inside out.

Dt is right just agree a colour (RED for me) and do it, dark colours are best don't really care as long as they are all the same. Logo front - back or down the sides isn't really important, I can go with YOC 5th annual etc !!!

PS NO SAUSAGE EATERS THO !!!!

So red shirts of some kind with

"YOC 5th annual meat in. Squires or bust 2014" + web address

Job done.

ows about we ring squires, find out who does their tees/sweatshirts.

Then see if we could add Home of YOC 2014 or something like.

Not like we havent chucked a few quid over the bar eh.

Im Happy with a black T shirt only because i like black and it was regimental color ha ah. with the YOC 5th Annual meet 2014 Squires or bust logo r what not.

So now that we have the idea down how about open up a poll to find out what color shirts we will get??

All sounds good to me. I'll go for whatever colour you guys fancy, doesn't bother me.