2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Broken down - one broken earth wire will cause this.

sq20141.JPG

What it is about

View over some seating with Oldtimer busting some of his robotic moves in the right foreground.
sq20142.JPG

And the rest. Smell and noise as normal - you can see the 2 stroke in the air.

sq20143.JPG

sq20144.JPG

sq20145.JPG

sq20146.JPG

sq20147.JPG

sq20148.JPG

sq20149.JPG

sq201410.JPG
sq201411.JPG

sq201412.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

611 miles from Friday and I'm home :)

Another great weekend despite the tsunami of Saturday!

Great company, good laughs and a great bit of riding!

• Like 1

well I'm back :)

bloody knackered but had a great sesh at Cadwell.

thanks for a great weekend guys, couldn't have done it with out you all : :babyha:

I'll get me head together and sort some picks out and the "Trouble with Tommy" video première later :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

thanks for a great weekend all, i have some brill memories to keep until next time.

murph had a great time and thinks your a good bunch :eusa_think:

he's taking a nice tank slapper home with him that he collected on the way back ,

i made a minor wrong turn :shakeno: at the first roundabout where you turn left at the end of the road , i ran over a speed hump, i saw it and stood up :thumb: murph never :cry2:

i gave him five minutes recovery, :spin2: i,m to soft i know.

• Like 2

Thanks, I had a really good time, great seeing you all again, and meeting Finnerz for the first time.

I didn't go into the detail of Andy leaving his keys in his top box whilst bombing down an A road, or, of course, the infamous "Bippo Breakfast"... As I didn't think it would be fair, ha ha!

Cheers for that - thought I'd got away with it :)

didn't take many picksas the phone battery doesn't hold much charge and I needed it for,well, a phone!! :eusa_whistle:

had a scare on the way to Cadwell, my gloves were still wet and with the wind chill, my fingers cramped so I flattened on the grips and must have let the throttle go as the bike decelerated.

then I saw the tacho on zero,( oh shit) and I came to a halt :shakeno:

must be battery/fuses stripped off all the luggage and twiddled the fuses a bit went to turn the ign back on and noticed I'd pressed the rocker switch of the Run button :madflame:

yea it started, but imagine I'd not noticed and the AA turned up and flicked the switch on after 2 hours waiting!

setting up version 1

WP_20140905_002_zps1048210e.jpg

WP_20140905_001_zpsecd21a4f.jpg

YOCAA

WP_20140906_004_zps6992db46.jpg

WP_20140906_003_zpsbdcadde6.jpg

making a happy moment

WP_20140906_005_zpsc6de2db6.jpg

1/2 way on the ride out

WP_20140906_001_zps837031b4.jpg

drinky poos

WP_20140905_004_zpsbfb3b2d5.jpg

AndrewElvis

WP_20140905_003_zps4c97ab5f.jpg

selfie at Cadwell

WP_20140907_001_zps4d37b43a.jpg

the highlight for me was the old dear frothing at the gills in the car park, just after the old dude had called me a wanker for riding like a twat.

upseting the locals must be a new record for me as i had only been there five minutes

the highlight for me was the old dear frothing at the gills in the car park, just after the old dude had called me a wanker for riding like a twat.

that must be a new record for me as i had only been there five minutes

Even better was when she started on me and murph and I hadn't even been there, couldn't stop laughing when she said to me and YOU should know better.lol

• Like 1

Even better was when she started on me and murph and I hadn't even been there, couldn't stop laughing when she said to me and YOU should know better.lol

guilty by association Paul, you should know better :biglaugha:

Might as well post my pics. Mostly from the top of Holme Moss and some of the RD700.

a89145550d821d158fea10c46ced16d8.jpg

9bd6e1f753aff2d61240b74d1c4dc83a.jpg

c0cdde71be63378a565d7be7a1c82a4c.jpg5a9dc9275b3e8cd59fb84e38ab76772b.jpg

• Like 2

Great weekend for me... i spent friday touring Holmfirth & wakey , met the troup at Oil can caffe .

Saturday " wasted a X7 suzuki up Garrowby hill , :yeah: . rode the Suzuki T500 , that was a dissapointment :thumbdown: . Indian meal was great on Sat eve. :hungry: , Did 650 miles on landy . and 220 on the DT250 . result i would say, Oh " and rescued [Tom :help: mo.]

on the unreliable 4 stroke,, :icon_cool:

• Like 2

old mellow yellow would eat that rd700 for breakfast. then move on to bippo's breakfast.

You don't strike me as someone into vegetarian food?!?!?

Looks like everybody had a blast. Gutted I couldn't come. My 124 4T wouldn't of kept up to you all anyway :spin2:

Is it broke?!?

• 2 weeks later...