2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sounds good to me. McDonald's for lunch. Probably only half decent meal of the weekend!!

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds good to me. McDonald's for lunch. Probably only half decent meal of the weekend!!

I hear the hotel does a decent lobster thermidor starter with a thick char grilled ribeye steak to follow! I might skip desert but I guess it depends on the cheese board. A nice, strong coffee, taken on the veranda, to finish off I think!

• Like 4

What time are you thinking of meeting?

12 noon suits me. With fuel etc it will be about 4 hours I would guess. Any time suits me but it is good to get some chat in on the Friday evening.

reply from Squires;

we don't reserve the camping pitches you can simply turn up and set up camp.

Please come to the cafe to book in first though

He recognised where the smelly area is too :eusa_shifty:

reply from Squires;

we don't reserve the camping pitches you can simply turn up and set up camp.

Please come to the cafe to book in first though

He recognised where the smelly area is too :eusa_shifty:

yeah like that's gonna happen!!

if anyone can help with Marshalling, let these guys know

http://www.the2strokeforum.proboards.com/thread/11129/forum-rideout-sept-plan-read?page=1&scrollTo=128095

really need a map, then at least I can get an idea where we are going.

Marshaling " :babyha: this lot have never completed the route once in 4 years,, :crylaugh:

:chair: now that is funny, reminded me of last year when we had to rely on a sat nav to get back to Squires even then we lost half the group. still a great time though!

After spending too long reading through this entire thread, I'm going to see if I can get the time off work to try and come to this! It sounds like too much of a laugh to miss!

If I can get the time off, I'll head up to Nottingham and stop at my parents on the Thursday and then hopefully meet up with you guys at the McDonalds on the Friday? It sounds like you won't be taking any motorways as I don't have my full bike licence.

*Fingers crossed*

• Like 3