2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Er, i could be the one that gets the medal for the bravest man who rode 250 miles on a seat thats actually not a seat and with a fuel tank that cant hold no more than 80 miles of fuel :eusa_whistle:

for 2 pounds I can give you my neighbour cat so you can make a confy cover for your seat

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Er, i could be the one that gets the medal for the bravest man who rode 250 miles on a seat thats actually not a seat and with a fuel tank that cant hold no more than 80 miles of fuel :eusa_whistle:

Never heard of a TDR250. 2gal to reserve. Capable of 25mpg. With a seat that cuts you in half and the exhaust pipes running litterally inches from your meat and potatoes. Gets bit sweaty in traffic.... :o
  • Like 1

Do we have a bet there then Cynic, the one that gets there with an ass that even Kev would turn down wins :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

just measured my tank on the tracker, 6.10 litres :eusa_shifty:

At least I can get 60 miles on that and with my plank seat that's all you would need.

Andy nicked it from me last year, I was the furthest travelled 2STROKE they gave it to a 4 stroke at a 2STROKE rally.

Not bitter..... :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Do we have a bet there then Cynic, the one that gets there with an ass that even Kev would turn down wins :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

That wont work, Foamy's coming so Kev will turn us both down if we rode up in Limo's.

I heard Kev gets the rosette for furthest traveled :biglaugha:

shit head :eusa_shifty: i wasn't lost ,,

i was sight seeing,,, see :eusa_snooty:

• Like 3

Andy nicked it from me last year, I was the furthest travelled 2STROKE they gave it to a 4 stroke at a 2STROKE rally.

Not bitter..... :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Pride of place on my desk at work!

246 miles for me riding up from Odiham, at 30mph thats... about 9 hours... :eusa_think: Kev better be gentle with me my arse will be sore enough as it is!

• Like 1

i will bring some sudocrem with me mate,,

don't worry i'l work it in gentle..

Kev, gentle.

Doesent seem right together, like honest and politician.

Or kev and subtle....:)

Foams you'll be OK he probably won't be able to find your tent :eusa_whistle:

:babyha: -- :chair:

Foamy your thinking about your sock again aren't you? :biglaugha: