First Vlog

jackm20010
This post is 3749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good effort. Again, not my bag - I'm with Noise on this - catch someone falling etc and all is good!!

LOL do we know yet ?

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog[1] (pronounced 'vlog' or 'v-log') is a form of blog for which the medium is video,[2] and is a form of web television. Vlog entries often combine embedded video (or a video link) with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts. The vlog category is popular on YouTube.

Only time I ever watch those things is when I accidently click on them because they have boobs for the thumbnail. There's some advice.... make your thumbnail contain boobs! :D

What's metadata?

Basically, data about data.

It's more complex than that, but for example - The Network Rail Crosslink project proposal is 18,000 document pages and 54 survey videos, which totals 826GB of data space. The videos are in MPG2 format and encoded in DX11, configured to run on PC or MAC.

Stuff like that.

And yes, I did make those numbers up.

What's a blog?

Truncated form of 'web log'. A diary published online by the author and periodically updated with new entries.

Tried one myself, once... Couldn't think of anything to write that other people would find interesting, although I also noted that half the blogs out there are long forms of the same wittering, shite you see on Facebook anyway!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online