Thundersprint 2014.

This post is 3608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The venue has been moved again!

After last years "wettest ever" event at Anglesey they have moved it to Darley Moor race circuit near Ashbourne in Derbyshire, on Sat 10th and Sun 11th May 2014.

The cost is £5 for the event for both days for spectators or £15 for the weekends camping.

I know it was always free at Northwich..I went every year..but i didnt go because it was free..I went for the bikes.

I am going with some friends on the Friday to camp for the whole weekend. On the Saturday we are taking a ride out to the nice roads of Lincolnshire and lunch at Willingham Woods. Saturday night is back at camp having a beer or 3 and spend Sunday browsing the trade stands and watching the action.

Feel free to join us!!

http://www.thundersprint.com/index.htm

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

did anyone go last year?

thought not, its not the same watching bikes from a distance on a big open field.

did anyone go last year?

thought not, its not the same watching bikes from a distance on a big open field.

wasn't that the one we were on are way to last year till your bike started showering me in oil? :eusa_whistle:

wasn't that the one we were on are way to last year till your bike started showering me in oil? :eusa_whistle:

no that was Lotherton nr Leeds

yeah I remember now, I did say on the day I didn't have a clue were I was going :crazy:

would have been a great day out too :(

One thing about this one Drew, its a good ride there & back :hyper:

it is as I have been twice to Darley Moor. Usually for the last season racing as the stars are there.

• 3 months later...

Can't use my clutch hand atm, so not looking good

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_280 using Tapatalk

I can't make it, as still not done mot on my bike, the guy who does it has shut up shop till next week while he's away on holiday and I don't like taking it to anyone else

I can't ride till end may at least, really really pissing me off

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online