hi all from uk

biglee
This post is 3720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there everyone

i'm lee i'm 32 from Telford Shropshire just getting back in to bikes after a few years out after having kids

i was bought up on bikes (off road) until i was 17 when i met my love of my life ;) the wife :) and have had 4 sons. now i'm 32 and decided i want to get back in to them . passed my CBT in December and theory just doing my lessons now and hoping to pass by summer to get out on the road with my old man who rides a Harley Davidson

i have just bought my self the XVS 125 and finding it a nice bike don't look like a 125 so will most likely stay with XVS just a bigger one

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC mate, glad to have you back, older riders are always welcome.

• Like 1

Hi lee" my you"ve fitted a lot into 15years, :babyha: . anyway the XVS are good bikes , 650 & 900"s , lots of owners in here for tips, :welcome:

Hi lee" my you"ve fitted a lot into 15years, :babyha: . anyway the XVS are good bikes , 650 & 900"s , lots of owners in here for tiyeb

yep busy making kids lol and will prob be the 650 xvs but loving the bobber style of them :)

Welcome, fellow Drag-Queen!!

You'll find plenty of like-minded folks here, so grab a beer and cruise on over ;)

Welcome to the YOC mate, glad to have you back, older riders are always welcome.

Older riders?

He's 32, dude!!!
If he's old, what the hell does that make ME??!!

• Like 1

Welcome to the nuthouse mate, although with 4 kids, this is probably a bit of sane escapism

jimmy (3 kids)

Older riders?

He's 32, dude!!!

Ancient?? :icon_smile:

Ancient?? :icon_smile:

Just how old do you people think I am, anyway??!!

Just how old do you people think I am, anyway??!!

50's?

Hi Lee welcome on board,32 and 4 kids wow and you still have any cash for bikes? do you have em working out back in your sweat shop? HAHA joking

• Like 1

:welcome:

86?

I'd joke about how that was the year I was born in... but even my wife isn't *that* young!!

You'll find plenty of like-minded folks here, so grab a beer and cruise on over ;)

Older riders?

He's 32, dude!!!

Older riders?

He's 32, dude!!!

Hey dude take it from me, if he is only 32 he is just a boy.

lol thats what the bike is for so i can get out on my own ;)

Good lord! I'd say! Well... At least you'll still be young when the kids are out of the house. :)

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online