motoscotland video

Tommy xs
This post is 3737 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gorgeous scenery. So does this mean you'll be cruising about on a Beemer with the package you won?

Regardless of the bike I'm sure it'll be great fun! Fingers crossed the weather will be good for you.

• Like 1

sounds good john I'm looking at 24/feb travel up day before come home 25th be great to see you

don't forget your cheapo camera to record the mishaps ride

that's why its a cheepo camera, it will most likely end up pointing at gravel

thanks Welshi

Jammy scouser " :eusa_clap: time it for the weather,& i"l ride over , it 100mls west of me,,, :jossun:

"Jammy scouser" that's my brother do you know him :biglaugha:

Tommy, that helicam is just amazing, the place looks spectacular to but if you fall off the bike out there your 3 days on a donkey to the nearest A&E :biglaugha: :biglaugha: Have fun mate stay safe.

• Like 1

:finger: Tommy..... :finger::finger::finger: your one lucky guy looks like a day of bliss. Enjoy every minute

Looks like your going to have a great time! Dead jealous.

Hope so, just wish it could have been later in the year when weather is milder mind it is the highlands I remember up there in middle of summer just outside Inveraray on my way to oban and it was so cold I couldn't pull in the clutch.

:finger: Tommy..... :finger::finger::finger: your one lucky guy looks like a day of bliss. Enjoy every minute

three days of bliss hopefully! travel up a day before come home day after, should cover over 800 miles that's without the course

really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Tommy

I'm off the 24th but back on on the 25th. If you are getting the ferry across to Dunoon, you can stop at mine for your tea or summit stronger

• Like 1

Cheers Jim but the 24th was booked so had to book for Fri 28th so will be heading up on Thurs 27th and going home sat 1st of March.

Never done the Dunoon Ferry before usually come over the Erskine Bridge but might make the trip a bit different so will look into that

either going or coming back, thanks for the offer of a cuppa though, it would be great to meet you if your home either of those date's

I'll be sure to give you a call.

Tommy

I'm on a RHIB refresher course Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Nights on the Saturday. If you're leaving early doors saturday you're welcome to get the Western ferries from Sandbank to Gourock, about a mile from my house and come up for your dinner before heading home

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online