Dragstar 125 handlebars

CindyChase
This post is 3762 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys i was wondering what size is the 125 draggy handlebars. I had a spill on my draggy ( thankfully no damage but twisted my handlebar so now it sits uneven ) and finding it hard to source a replacement for it.

Merry crimbo and happy new year :3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Heya Cindy.

Glad to hear you're undamaged!

The bars are 22mm or 7/8". Most types will fit, so shop around and find what you're comfortable with.

I went through several sets of handlebars on my bobber, frisco bars, drag bars, Z mini apes, before I came across this set of Royal Enfield handlebars, and I absolutely love them!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROYAL-ENFIELD-BRAND-NEW-7-8-HANDLE-BAR-IN-BLACK-/271241647885?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item3f2743170d

Very similar funky old school shape as bars on the old 1940s Harley WLs. Only bars I've found that actually have that authentic shape that you only see on the vintage bikes. They also clear the tank which is awesome. They've got a really nice feel and give a great riding position. Plus they're so cheap!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online