X-Factor

Grouch
This post is 3773 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The fashion for young men now is to dress as gay as possible and use beauty products like fake tan and eye liner haha.

Apparently it's called 'Guyliner' and you're a fag and a homo for not being fashionable enough to know this... or so hard-man of London, Danny Dyer, would have us believe, anyway. Doesn't work for Beckham, doesn't work for Danny, doesn't work for Rob Halford and in fact doesn't work for ANY bloke unless they are:

a) Ancient Egyptian.

B) A supernatural being (vampire, warlock, Goth, etc).

c) Lead singer of an 80s cock-rock band.

d) Any role in a Glam Rock band.

e) Any combination of the above.

I meet three of the above criteria (and met a fourth back when I was a teenager), but still wouldn't be donning the slap without a decent contract and advance payment!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Drivel the lot of it,,, but that Big brother is the pits,,,,and that jungle shite... low grade entertainment,,, BBC 4 is where its at,,,

or ITV4,,, :yeah:

NO!!!!!!! Dave is where it's at and discovery turbo

Drivel the lot of it,,, but that Big brother is the pits,,,,and that jungle shite... low grade entertainment,,, BBC 4 is where its at,,,

or ITV4,,, :yeah:

Yip

BBC4 on a Friday night is usually frigging great

Sky Arts is usually good as well

Grouch you owe me a hour,I have never seen X FARTS before so I watched last night as it just happend to be on complet CRAP IMO even the so called stars of the show were crap.

Though I would watch again if someone would punch Simon in the kisser,,fak that guy is so anoying.

With the shows you guys get I cant understand why anyone would watch such crap,no wonder I dont watch TV and find the stuff I want to watch on line