Misc. Yama Pics.....

YamaHead
This post is 7212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Another dream Motorbike holiday for me would be to see the Jerez GP.....from what I understand, it's the largest crowd-drawing Motorsport event in all of Europe :shock: 8) .......

RedBull_Duo.jpg

It's interesting how it took Haga a couple of seasons to come to terms with the Strokers' Carbon Brakes & vertually NO Engine Braking :? .....but like any good rider, he makes it look easy :tu

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only to be fair.............here's one of McCoy outta the same corner @ Jerez.....

McCoy_Jerez.jpg

I recently read where McCoy still doesn't have a ride for next season :? ......I can't believe some team hasn't picked him up yet :!: .....he's really quite a talented rider, & NOBODY can ride Speedway styled like he can! :tu

Here's one of Matsudo @ Estoril......I think this was taken from the same season that Olivier Jacque won the 250 world title.......

Matsudo_Estoril.jpg

He's one of the few ridiers left in the Quarter-Liter class still riding a Yamaha....

Matsudo03.jpg

Here's one for all you THUMP ready for battle @ S.I.R. 8)

SRX-RR.JPG

I've always liked SR's......they sound like a 2-wheeled Helicopter :wink: 8)

• Admin

I love the harris r1, just cant believe how much they charge for the parts though :shock:

Here's a couple for all the OFF-ROAD fans out there........

The Mac Attack when he rode a Yamaha 8) .....

MCGRATH.JPG

mcgrath2.jpg

He's now riding for H*nda of Troy :x , racing in the New Super-Moto series :wink:

....& we certainly can't forget that Dude named Lawson works SuperBike 8) ........

Eddie.jpg

I recall an interview with Eddie, & him stating that "Yamaha really did thier homework with development of this bike.......the thing was a MISSILE" :tu

Tweek......

I use Photoshop to resize my pics so that they're not over 100kb for the Temp Uploader.......which works well most of the time :tu

Here's a Free Hosting site for those Larger Vehicle Pics:

http://www.wheresmyclassic.com

Hope that's of some assistance to you :wink:

Have you seen the Duke Video tribute to him mate?

Phenomenal....every race it's like there's no one else on the track...yet youngsters would like at the record books today and wonder what all the fuss was about.

But I've never seen complete dominance like that in all classes either before or after him.

Haven't seen that Duke Vid yet........I'll have to check into that :wink:

I have seen the GP series & a tribute to Mike the Bike though..........Ace flicks :tu

I think it's called "Against all odds".

You really want to see it....cos as you probably remember, years ago we hardly ever saw any coverage of motorcycle racing. And his level of skill compared to the likes of Ago, Read etc is staggering....has to be seen to be believed. You also see some of his legendary overtakes on bends while on the grass....amazing stuff. We'll never see the likes of him again!