Misc. Yama Pics.....

YamaHead
This post is 7207 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.....you're probably right there.....even with all the Data Aquisition equipment on board, it still must feel like a 400 compared to your YZF, eh? :wink:

Now here's one for all the Old School Stroker fans out there 8) ......I saw this @ a Vintage National in Seattle.....(gotta go see another one of those) :wink:

VintageYam_RR.jpg

I can't remember the exact designation, but it's definitely Pre-TZ material :tu .....Very Peaky....revs to the moon, & the exhaust note is pure Mechanical Music

well, me being a old school stroker fan, i gotta say that last pic is one of the sweetest bikes i've seen. i'd give anything to get a ride on one of those old racers :) 8) they have more appeal to me than any modern bike ever will

I think these micro RZ's look sweet :tu

rz50_03.jpg

Although, it would be cool to shoe-horn a late model YZ 80 or 125 lump in that engine bay 8)

Out of all the bike pics I've collected over the years, this one has to be one of my very favs a_smilelove.gif......It's so crisp & clear 8) ....& shows the absolute epitome of the Stroker GP bike @ it's best :tu

McCoy_Motegi.jpg

It's gotta be a Rush

You know it!! :wink: ......wouldn't surprise me if there was a badge on the top yoke that reads: Velcro Palmed Gloves Required 8) :lol:

I WISH!!.....I found it about a year or so ago, on some image type site :?: ...

I Do like the concept though & the fact that it has an XJ lump in it. :tu

• Admin

Reminds me of the old Bimota Tesi, anyone know what they actually handled like? :?

bim-Tesi1d-93-bikepics-42950.jpg

I'd like to have a peek @ the New "Frameless" Ducati GP bike....bet there's some interesting looking pieces on that machine :wink:

Here's one of Me flyin' on my YZ during a session of MotoCross Madness 2 8)......

YamaHead_flyin.JPG

....doin' one of my personal best lap times @ a track where you're hard-pressed to do a 2:40 :wink: 8)

More from the Stroker GP Archive 8) ......

Haga_Catalunya.jpg

That's Nori Haga 8) just ahead of Van DeGoorberg on the KR bringin' up the rear through the first set of corners @ Catalunya.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online