Bikesure Christmas Competition

Lee@Bikesure
This post is 3750 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

As it christmas, we thought we'd run a competition. Its similar to last time, this time its guess the key rings in the jug!

Its 1 entry per person and the closing date is the 12th of December. The winner will win £30 of shopping vouchers, if ther is more than 1 correct answer, it will go down to a draw. 3 runners up will get a lovely Flux Babe calender. This is being run over more than 1 forum and if you could PM your guesses please.

Good luck!

(P.S I have Tommy's address still, it may be easier if I just post him the vouchers now)

SAM_1419_zps7dcdb2a1.jpg

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Never mind guessing, How come I didnt get a keyring when I took out my insurance :eusa_think::eusa_think:

Don't know why I bothered as Tommy will win anyway but his luck has to run out eventually ???????????

I know it says PM but I cant use the vouchers anyway so my guess is 65 just for the fun of it.

done mine

Its winner announcing time............................

I don't understand how this forum is so good at Competitions.............................

There were 2 correct answers, and were both from here, so it went down to a draw out of my coffee mug.

The correct answer was..................84. So it was between Airhead and DTRich.......the winner was...........

Airhead!!!!! Well done!!

DtRich you will get a calendar, as will Noise for his guess of 83. If you could PM address details and I'll get the prizes out ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Here is a picture of some keyrings.

SAM_1422_zps0239c65e.jpg

• Like 1

Congradulations Paul,some extra x mass gift cash, suck it up tommy cant win em all,, just kidding but had you won again I would have said it's fixed

Woohoo!!! In your face Tommy :P ha ha never won a single thing in my life (even if it is for 3rd place ha ha)

• Like 2

Well done Airhead (even though I was sure I was going to get it this time)! Still, Lee is a very nice man, even if I didn't win... :zwinky:

• Like 1

Hehe what a random guess first thing I have ever won in my life new Calender for the shed lovely will pm my address now

• Like 2

Calendar turned up today thanks looks good in the shed dot worry I haven't put the ladies in a horrible shed its my hide away haha

• Like 1

Dam" i missed this,,,, i was in Newcastle ,,, <_< ..Paul you jammy sod,,,,get a set of new rings for that rattly DT... :yeah: